BWL 447 St Albans Abbey station
St Albans Abbey station. View along platform towards 4-dollbracket signal - LNWR structure with upper quadrant arms. Asignal box can be seen in distance along with the bracketsignals which controlled the junction for the GNR line whichbranched to the left to Hatfield. A large steel-framedbuilding is under contruction on the right. 7-Apr-1958.Photographer: B W Leslie.